Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've been perusing Etsy the past couple of days and I keep coming across these vintage, or not so vintage, bibs. I have fallen in love! I mean, who doesn't love the bib shirts? And now this is a fabulous way to dress up a boring old tee shirt and jeans outfit without having to put on some stiff button up that your arms aren't going to be able to move in anyways (unless you've got really skinny arms). You can be comfortable in the million tanks you own in every color and still look very presentable to the outside world. I want lots and lots of these and these, seriously, check out the fringe! Just imagine the movement it has, and how it will caress your body. Try not to strut in this stuff, I dare you!

2 comments:

  1. 212 holy crap dollars?! That pearl one is GORGEOUS though and I want it. It would look soo pretty and less slutty with a plain black long-sleeve shirt. I gave you a ton of pearls from that necklace, you should make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. find me a vintage silk bib and maybe.

    ReplyDelete